Lead Appliance Installer
- Must be able to perform custom basic appliance installations of ranges, dishwashers, refrigerators, microwave ovens, and laundry machines.
- Understand and use proper handling and installation of gas and electric household appliances.
- Ensures the installed appliances are clean, damage-free, properly installed according to manufacturer’s specifications, and are fully functioning.
- Interact professionally and courteously with builders, designers, and on-site customers as well as teammates.
- Ability to read orders, plans, and specs written in English.
- Attend installation training seminars and certifications to stay up-to-date on all product changes.
- 3+ years of experience with Appliance Delivery and Installation Service is preferred.
- Mechanical skills and willingness to learn – plumbing, electrical, and carpentry skills are preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pound objects frequently and 90+ pound objects occasionally.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $28.00 per hour
Duties and responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following but other duties may be assigned.
- Complete/confirm all receivables in database and scan in all related documents.
- Create/process return tickets when necessary.
- Verify inventory when necessary.
- Create backorder tickets when orders are unable to ship due to stock issues and notify all appropriate parties via email.
- Communicate daily with delivery & install teams as needed, such as handling inaccurate product that’s been shipped, damaged product coming back, and potential re-deliveries.
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
· Data entry and computer skills required such as Excel, Word & Google.
· Proficiency in inventory software databases.
· Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
· Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
· High school diploma or GED.
- Indoor/Outdoor work environment that may have no heat or air conditioning.
- May be exposed to loud or distracting sounds or noise levels.
- Generally, have a set schedule each week (Monday – Friday with some weekends required).
- 40 hours per/week with the possibility of overtime.
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move objects 10-100lbs.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, and kneel.
- Prolonged sitting required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour